My Boston Condo is looking for licensed agents for their Boston office located at 45 Newbury Street in the heart of the Back Bay.
They are offering training for new agents and competitive compensation for seasoned agents to help guide your real estate career.
- Sales & Rental Agents needed ASAP!
- Sales Listings & Private Landlord Rentals
- Large Development Sales (140+ listings coming this spring)
- Residential Re-developments (Sales Listings)
You will be provided with the following:
- Desk with computer (We DON’T charge desk fees)
- Professional Business Cards
- Top of the line Marketing Package for Sales Presentations
- Comprehensive Sales Building & Marketing Training
- Access to our database (built over the last 10+ years)
- Exclusive Listings For Sale & Rental
- Client-Customer Lead Generation
- Comprehensive Leasing Training
- Training with Brand Recognition Optimization
- Residential Sales Training
- Property Management
- Property Development (Training, Marketing & Selling)
- Career Building Seminars (this includes Sales Seminars, Social Media Seminars, Marketing, etc)
- Competitive Compensation
- Systems set in place for effective and efficient marketing strategies
- And much more…
All you need to have is a valid real estate license (for existing agents), your own personal vehicle, professional demeanor, and a positive attitude.
My Boston Condo will also provide you with company decals to put on your vehicle.
If you are interested, please apply via the application within this system.
*My Boston Condo does not make false promises or set unrealistic expectations regarding how much money you will make. The amount of money you make is based on your hard work with leadership and support provided by the company. Commission splits will increase with the amount of closed deals.*
|Job Category||Real Estate|