High School Internship (Venture Analyst) 2022-23
This is an open listing for individuals within their junior or senior year of high school interested in exploring more in-depth of areas related to business, finance, and entrepreneurship that would like to intern for a specialized venture capital firm located in the Northeastern part of the US. Position is for a hybrid internship, and the applicant must be able to commute to Princeton, NJ on a limited basis. We’re looking for talented individuals that are hungry for knowledge and have the entrepreneurial spirit. For those interested in applying, please include your LinkedIn profile with your resume and a cover letter explaining why you’re interested in working with us, and what drives you as an entrepreneur. We are not accepting applicants from overseas. You must be US-based and authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
We receive a high volume of applicants and we will be accepting people on a rolling basis. Please do not contact us regarding the status of your application and we will get back to you as soon as possible. The listing will be removed once it has been filled.
- Hybrid Position — Must be in the Princeton, NJ area
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit and show keen interest in finance / venture capital
- If you are in high school, a rising junior or rising senior, and over the age of 16
- This is for a hybrid internship during the 2022-23 school year
- This is an unpaid internship, but you will gain exposure into the venture space and private equity