Ben Jen Holdings Guest Network - Acceptable Usage Policy
Acceptable Usage Policy (AUP)
Please read this Acceptable Usage Policy (“policy”, “AUP”) carefully before using this Wireless Network (“network”, “service”) operated by Ben Jen Holdings SLLC (“us”, ‘we”, “our”).
Services provided by us may only be used for lawful purposes. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in connection with your use of the services. Any material or conduct that in our judgment violates this policy in any manner may result in suspension or termination of the services or removal of user’s account with or without notice.
You may not use the services to publish content or engage in activity that is illegal under applicable law, that is harmful to others, or that would subject us to liability, including, without limitation, in connection with any of the following, each of which is prohibited under this AUP:
- Phishing or engaging in identity theft
- Distributing computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other malicious code
- Distributing pornography or adult related content or offering any escort services
- Promoting or facilitating violence or terrorist activities
- Infringing the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of others
- Engagement of any hateful speech that may be deemed to be racist, fascist, and/or harassing speech
- Distribution of torrent files and data deemed either legal or illegal
Your services may be suspended or terminated with or without notice upon any violation of this policy. Any violations may result in the immediate suspension or termination of your account.
To report a violation of this policy, please contact us at [email protected]
We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
Certain user data and information such as your IP address, MAC address, user agent information, browser information, and device name may be recorded on our servers as acceptance of use of our network. As user of our network, you do not have the right to opt-out of this and we retain the right to save, log, record, and monitor all activity associated with your network session.
We reserve the right to remove any violators from our network and any devices we deem to have violated any of the above policies.