Ascent Conference has gone virtual for 2020 and has become a fully immerse virtual SaaS conference event.
This year, the Ascent Conference will be virtual (it is normally hosted yearly in New York City), and we at Ben Jen Holdings have access to discounted codes in the event your startup / company is interested in signing up to Exhibit or if you want to attend as a general attendee.
If any Founders/Startups want to attend and exhibit at the event (and don’t want to pay full price), use the discount codes below. General attendees can sign up for a free pass with one of the codes below.
Free General Pass: BENJENGENERALFREE
95% off Exhibitor Pass: BENJENEXHIBIT95
About Ascent Conference:
- Mainstage Virtual Speaker Talks with live Q&A to help you discover new growth opportunities. Videos of the talks will be available after the conference.
- Networking with thousands of attendees through our AI-powered networking app with built-in Zoom. The app will stay open for networking 1-month after the conference. And, you’ll get a blind list of attending companies for networking purposes.
- Workshops in mid-sized groups held by experienced professionals which are centered around building and enhancing specific skills that you need to prosper.
- Roundtables in a small-group setting run by subject-matter experts and are focused on building skills to help you grow your career and company.
- Startup Exhibition Booths for companies (primarily startups) looking to increase visibility, sales, find more investors, and participate in a pitch competition with 300 top startups in all sectors competing to win prizes worth $10,000.
The event is spread over 2 days and will run from September 30th through October 1st, 2020.
For more information about the event, visit Ascent’s website at https://www.ascentconf.com/